6 things to do
- Organize a discussion in your local community around the concepts featured in This Perennial Land.
- Get involved with watershed and farming groups advocating for these changes.
- Encourage local planners to commission an Opportunity Map of your watershed.
- Support farmers and businesses working to strengthen the local economy.
- Organize a photo exhibition and book reading of This Perennial Land.
- Contact your legislators and advocate for changes in the Farm Bill and conservation payments that will enable farmers to incorporate perennial crops.